15 June 2011

11 things I didn't know last week






                 1.  Ethiopia has its own calendar, and the current year is 2003

                 2.  When I speak Canadian French, people from Quebec understand, but people from  France have no  idea what I am saying. And when I speak French, people from France understand, but people from Quebec have no  idea what I am saying.

                 3.  Wal-Mart, Target and KMart, and I, were all born in 1962.

                 4.  Ray Charles had 12 kids.


                 5.  Wendy Raquel Robinson has run a school for 14 years; click here

                 6.  Lebron James couldn't live up to the hype.


                 7.  The Wisconsin high court would reinstate a contentious law that curbs the collective bargaining  rights of most state employees.


                 8.  A D'angelo song I never heard before

                9.   That I'm thisclose to  terminating my Twitter account today. It's a waste of time, and I don't care to know if someone just ate  the best cheeseburger in Johannesburg today or found a parking spot at a mall in Denver.

              10.   That I really can do the work of 2 people, and quicker ( a coworker went on  medical leave last week  for 5-6 weeks and I have to do her work and my own).

              11.   The roadblocks that upset me and make me want to give up always seem to be not as serious  as I thought it would be, a few days later. Sometimes they end up being nothing worth worrying about.

1 comment:

♥ CG ♥ said...

11 interesting things :-)