14 January 2013

Thank you.

I have my novella projects, my poetry and my novel I'm working on, but I think blogging is a great outlet for when I need a break from the aforementioned . I love to write. When I'm not blogging about events in African American history, wtf moments regarding politicians or current events, remembering my favorite bible verses and  quotes,  remembering R&B from the 70s to the 90s ( and some current) or admiring beautiful black women (especially Janet Jackson and Halle Berry), I still want to blog, but sometimes I have writer's block.  Luckily, I come across  dumb asses and stupid assholes either in person or on facebook often, and instead of being the type who will waste  time arguing with strangers on facebook, I'll just make a blog entry, dedicating it to the dumb asses, and thanking them for giving me something to vent write about. Sometimes I might also add them as characters in my novellas. 

So, to all  the dumbasses and stupid assholes out there ( I'm sure they don't know who they are-not you, of course),  thank you.

No comments: