27 March 2020

The same normal

In the current Coronavirus era, where we're being asked to abide by stay-at-home rules implemented by the Governor, the president of the United States and healthcare professionals (and if you have common sense, you would do this anyway, for the health and safety of yourselves and those with whom you come in contact)  this doesn't change much of anything for me, socially. For example, this is Friday, and I'm sitting in front of the computer during working hours. Once 4:00 pm arrives, I'm going to log off.  Aside from going to the gym ( which I can't, in this era as all gyms are closed), I would go home and watch tv until I'm sleepy and I go to bed, like any other day. 

Just as if  coronavirus didn't exist.

People now complain alot about feeling lonely and isolated; this is the new normal for them, but being lonely is a way of life for me.


No comments: