03 January 2015

Just a thought.

I've spent alot of time in 2014  being pissed off and crying for one reason or another.

I'm not saying I'm not going to cry this year.  I'm just going to accept my lot in life while trying to make it better.

I spend alot of time alone, which sucks because this world is conducive to being half of a couple or part of a group. There are restaurants I don't go to because I see every table filled with at least two people. I love romance movies (yeah, I'm a guy) but I don't go. I tend to wait until they're available on Netflix or Redbox Not only do I not have any girlfriends. I don't even have any local single female friends I can even hang out with.

Anyway,

I'm going to start going to the restaurants to which I always wanted to go, and see those romantic movies, whether I am alone or not.

No comments: