24 October 2022

Message?

 "What am I here for, if not to create beautiful things?"


It was 3 am, a week ago. 

I had awakened from a dream. I can't remember the details of it. I just remembered I was whispering the above quote. I had awakened, reciting it, and thinking, I need to remember that line, and so I recorded  that quote so that I could study it and post here later. 

Is God trying to tell me something? I've been deeply depressed the past few years. Is He trying to encourage me, to tell me to continue baking, or writing?  I've been obsessing about taking architecture courses lately ( there's a used book store near me and I've purchased about 10 books on architecture)  but thinking I'm too old to be thinking about another career. 

God, are you trying to encourage me...?


No comments: