20 December 2009

"Stop fighting the battles that aren't yours. Let the right one fight them."

-- Alexgeorge

I was watching a movie this morning about a Christian man who neglected his wife but spent every spare second of this free time as a Deacon, tending to the needs of  the church. His wife was fighting the temptation to sleep with her male boss(and lost), a very successful man who was trying to convince her to leave her husband. She was upset that her husband was too engrossed in the lives of the people in the church and forgetting her birthday, her anniversaries, and other important events in her life.  I was talking to the Deacon on the dvd screen (talking to my self) and I said: "Stop fighting the battles that aren't yours. Let the right one fight them."

And when I wrote that on this blog, and I saw the words, I smiled, and I said to myself;  "I'm gonna stop fighting the battles that aren't mine. I'm gonna let God fight them."

No comments: