28 September 2010


                 
I have been young, and now am old; yet  "I have not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread."
 --Psalm 37:25  KJV

Once upon a time I had a new boss who did not like me. She found fault with everything I did.  I suspected she was trying to build up a case to justify firing me, so I prayed to God to find favor with me.  I also always ask my mom to pray for me as well. At the end of that bosses' probationary period, she was fired.

 "I have not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread."
 
What my mom says every time I tell her about a test and God gives me a testimony.

5 comments:

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

Have you been praying for me? *smile* I've been going through a similiar situation. I'm working with this program. The first woman I worked with for months was so nice and we had such a great rapport.
Their office had a reorganization last month and I had to work with this really demeaning woman. I left my meeting with her 2 weeks ago feeling so defeated, However, I met with the mean woman on Monday and she told me she is leaving the organization Oct 1!

Daij said...

:) "I have not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread." As my mom would have said to you.
See? God is a good God! Yes, I've been praying!

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

Thank you! It's clearly working, and fast too! Praise God!!

I was really disturbed about having to have to deal with this woman on the regular for the next 2-3 months.

Don said...

Awesome image.

Daij said...

Thanks Don!