06 May 2011

Happy Mother's Day Weekend!




Have a great mother's day weekend! It's a great day to honor and appreciate mom. Make sure you also give thanks to the "mother figures" in your life too!


I don't need mother's day to honor my mom, but I do honor her on that day. I honor her 365 days a year. She knows it, and she will  brag to anyone who will listen, how good her son is to her. People tell me  that all the time.
My mother didn't bring me into this world. I've been her son since I was 11 months old.  She chose me. She said I was ill as a child, and that no one wanted me, but she did. 
If I ever meet the woman that gave me life, I might ask her why she wouldn't or couldn't raise me, but only after telling her thank you for having put me up for adoption. 
Alot of people have and raise kids that they don't want, which is unfortunate because I know at least 5 couples that are spending fortunes on fertility treatment, on articificial insemination in  order to become a dad or mom.  

I thank God for my mom

6 comments:

Don said...

Good stuff, Daij.

All in all, when it is all said and done, there isn't a woman alive who compares to my mother.

My mother's son, always.

Daij said...

@Don, I agree

BigmacInPittsburgh said...

Man I'm feeling this post!

Daij said...

@Big mac, Thanks!

EarthAngel172 said...

I lurve this post! Judging by your posts, your mom did a great job raising you. So many people do not HONOR their parents in this day and age so this was refreshing to read. God bless.

Daij said...

@ Je' taime thanks! God bless you too