28 July 2011

"Nothing in the world is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Leave the house before you find something worth staying in for. "
Banksy

This reminds me of  the discussions I have with my nephew, all the time. He loves football, and is on his high school football team. He dreams of winning The Heisman trophy,  but he's lazy, and his father has to convince him to get out the house and to practice harder and be more focused if he wants to attain that goal or to even be considered. Nothing in the world is more common than unsuccessful people with talent.

5 comments:

25champ said...

so true...sh t don't happen if you don't do sh t

25champ said...

I follow u on twitter now aswell

Daij said...

i saw, thanks!

♥ CG ♥ said...

Powerful!

Daij said...

@ CG, Thank you! I came across that quote and my nephew came to mind