29 November 2011

10 things I didn't know last week

1. Ndamukong Suh is from here, Portland Oregon.
2. Another woman would come out of the woodwork, this time-not to accuse Herman Cain of sexual
     harassment but of actually having a 13 year affair with him that ended 8 months ago.
3. Ndamukong means "House of Spears."
4. That I received enough birthday gift cards to get a Motorola Xoom 4G LTE on Black Friday and not
     pay a penny for it.
5. In a poll of fellow players conducted by the Sporting News, NdamukongSuh was named “the dirtiest
    player in the NFL".
6. The Oregon Ducks would beat the Oregon State Beavers so badly.
7. As of November 2011, Ndamukong Suh  had been flagged for nine personal fouls in his first two
     years, the most of any player in the league in that time frame.
8. The NBA lockout will end by Christmas. YAYYYY
9.  Dr Conrad Murray would get the maximum 4 yr sentence for the involuntary manslaughter of
     Michael Jackson.
10.3 men who are Wealth Portforlio Managers with the firm Belpoint Capital in Greenwich  
     Connecticut, who don't need the money (one of them is the CEO of the firm) supposedly won
     the $254 million Powerball Jackpot (proving for once, that life isn't fair).
11.The head Ndamukong Suh stomped on was a    Evan Dietrich-Smith, an offensive lineman for my
     home team,  the Green Bay Packers, which made me more angry.

4 comments:

Reggie said...

It's my considered opinion that Ndamukong is a bit of a dullard.

Reggie said...

It's my considered opinion that Ndamukong is a bit of a dullard.

Don said...

I don't know who scares me the most: Suh, Cain or Murray.

Daij said...

Murray scares me the most. He's a doctor, who obviously would do anything for money. Luckily I'm broke so I can't afford the services of Drs like him