18 February 2013

As my mom always says




 
"Woe to those who call evil good
and good evil,
who put darkness for light
and light for darkness,
who put bitter for sweet
 and sweet for bitter."
Isaiah 5:20
 
 
About those that treat me like a less than;
woe until you.
As my mom always says,
"You can't mess with God's children and expect there to be no consequences."
So I go on by my business, 
I treat everyone the way I'd want to be treated. I keep myself prayed up, and I let God handle it. 
I have family members that have mistreated myself and my mom,
then terrible things happen to them, 
one after the other.
then they call my mom and me,
asking,
"why are these terrible things happening to me and my family?"
we know the answer,
but we don't say anything.
 
 
 

1 comment:

Reggie said...

Clearly your mom was a smart woman.