30 October 2013

Joyeux Halloween !

Per a friend's Facebook status today-





Ok, I'm a Democrat but this is a good one... One of my buddies comes into the office today and says he's going to dress up as a Democrat tomorrow night for Halloween. He said, when the trick or treater's come to his door he's going to take candy out of their bags and give it to his kids who aren't doing anything... LOL

 My response was that I should come as a republican and go into the poor neighborhoods and take candy from the poor kids and the disabled and give to the rich who think that what they have is still not enough, insisting that I keep returning to the poor neighborhoods to get even more candy."                                                                      He and his Democrats liked my response. The Republicans-not so much.




No comments: