11 December 2013

Eriq


                                                          Don't apologize for loving and being loved.
--AlexGeorge


I came across the above pic and  I was reminded of a friend I have named Eriq that we call E. He's from Laos. Pretty cool guy. Single. We talk about women alot. Most of my  Asian friends- if they don't want Asian women, they tend to crave blonde haired blue-eyed women. I always tell  E that I can't imagine him with that type of woman. I always tell him I imagine him with a sista. I hate the term swagger-but for lack of a better term, he has swagger. He obviously has a comfort level with black people.   Not that I want to shorten the dating pool of black women for me-he's younger than me, so his  proverbial pool of sistas would be younger than mine, but dude is so cool that I wish I could find a sista for him to consider dating--

While I'm trying to find one for me. 

No comments: