08 September 2011

My most recent Facebook status update

@ Mio Sushi Hollywood for lunch with 2 friends (one white, one asian)- why did the waitress completely ignore me as if I wasn't there, and take my friend's food orders ( I had to get her attention when she tried to walk away)  and I never got my drink order that I asked for twice ( my friends got theirs)? She put the bill in the space between my friends, but she didn't realize that lunch was my treat.  Suddenly she noticed me and was nice. Guess what she got for a tip?

6 comments:

EarthAngel172 said...

"Guess what she got for a tip?"

I hope not a damn thing!

Daij said...

I gave 4 dollars to the sushi chefs but on the tip line of the receipt, i wrote 'not even a penny'. Then I gave it to the manager, and I explained why I wrote what I wrote.

EarthAngel172 said...

Awesome tip! LOL

Daij said...

LOL!

Unknown said...

Thank You

Unknown said...

Thank You