07 February 2012

Proof

 A friend of mine was giving me a hard time because he knows I'm looking for black women as my first choice to date.  I've known him for almost half my life. He's a really cool guy. A white guy. He means no harm. Cool family. They've always treated me like I was their flesh and blood. I've never commented on the fact that I have never seen him with a woman who wasn't skeletal and white, with blonde hair and blue eyes, and now that I live in Oregon, he suggests that that's what I should go for as well, since I have yet to find a black woman with whom there's a mutual interest, that's worth getting to know. And then I asked if he would ever date  a woman who wasn't  blonde. Then he said the following:

" I would date a black woman."

I said, "yeah,  right."

He said, "yeah, I would. I would date Halle Berry in a heart beat."

I said, "The average male, if given the chance, would date Halle Berry. If you wanna prove to me that you would date a black woman, chose a woman like Whoopi Goldberg."   

(no desrespect to her. She was the first woman to pop in my head when I thought of someone who was the polar opposite of Halle Berry)


          





3 comments:

Felicia Monique said...

I dig this dialogue!

Reggie said...

Whoopi is as ugly as sin.

I've always been with a woman of color. I'm far too attracted to them to even consider any other kind of woman.

Daij said...

Thanks Felicia!

Hey Reggie, I've only strayed once. She was Persian and Italian, and ironically the parameter by which I have measured girlfriends after her. They have all come short. Religion tore us apart though.