14 February 2012

What's on your valentines day soundtrack?

This is what's worked for me in the past.

Thank you for loving me- Chante Moore
Your Love Supreme-John Coltrane
Things that lovers do-Chante Moore & Kenny Lattimore
Come to me-Kenny Lattimore
Higher-D'Angelo
Fortunate-Maxwell
Waiting for a girl like you-Foreigner
Half on a baby- R Kelly
Damn U-Prince
How does it feel-D'angelo
Still in love with you-Al Green
Whatever-Jill Scott
The Question of U-Prince
Warmth-Janet Jackson
Someday is tonight-Janet Jackson
any Jodeci Song
Slow Love-Prince
Scandalous-Prince
Adore-Prince
Anytime, anyplace- Janet Jackson
Do me baby-Prince
Bitches Brew- Miles Davis
A Love supreme-John Coltrane
Purple Rain Prince
A House is not a home-Luther Vandross
I who have nothing-Luther Vandross
If this world were mine-Cheryl Lynn & Luther Vandross
So-Amazing-Luther Vandross
Baby it's me- Diana Ross
Lady DuJour- Johnny Gill
My,my,my- Johnny Gill
Sensitivity-Ralph Tresvant



What's on your soundtrack?

2 comments:

Don said...

We listened to Whitney Houston all night long. I had almost forgotten how many wonderful love songs the woman sang.

Daij said...

May she rest in peace. She had a great voice.

The music I listened to during valentines night/eveningwas nothing. Single. No love life. I was in bed by 9.