11 September 2012

Cloud Atlas

“My life exists far beyond the limitations of me."






In the time-shifting movie examining the impact of destiny, Tom Hanks portrays assorted good and evil roles, including a tribal warrior in a post-apocalyptic world, a 1970s scientist, a 19th-century doctor and a murderous thug who becomes an author. Halle Berry plays the female lead, in assorted  good and evil roles as well.


Written and directed by Andy and Lana (formerly Larry) Wachowski , the same people who did The Matrix trilogies.



Reading about the movie, I still have no idea what it's about, but I loved The Matrix trilogies, and everyone knows how I feel about Halle Berry--
So,
yes, I'm seeing it.


2 comments:

Reggie said...

Looks interesting, I hadn't heard of this.

Daij said...

Yeah, reggie, me either. I was just looking at MSNBC.com , the entertainment section and I saw Tom Hanks talking about a new movie and then Halle Berry showed up. You know that caught my eye and my ear, and I had to research the movie.