16 September 2012

Thank you, American Idol

This is the new set of judges for the upcoming season of American Idol.
I'm a fan of Mariah Carey, but for obvious reasons, I removed the show from my DVR programming list today. I've also removed X Factor for obvious reasons ( Britney Spears), and though I'm a fan of Christina Aguilera, I removed The Voice.
I'm glad they hired mediocre artists as judges on the first two mentioned singing popularity shows (as the winners are based on the most popular versus the most talented).  I watch too much Tv anyway. This was the perfect time to reduce my television-intake.

Now I'll have more time to write,  study french for my upcoming trip to Paris, do more cardio, and look for a part-time job to supplement my income when I return to The States.

So, thank you American Idol, for hiring that Nicki Minaj. And thank you , X Factor, for hiring that Britney Spears.


No comments: