02 September 2009

Irony

Funny thing happened on my way to the gym yesterday evening. Not funny haha, actually, but ironic. When it would usually anger me, this time it made me laugh.



I was driving home, and there was a woman in the car behind me, on my tail. I’m driving the speed limit, and besides, there is a car in front of me going the speed limit as well and I can only drive as fast as the car in front of me will allow, before I hit them. When the one-lane became two, the woman behind me raced from behind me to the second lane, while flipping me off in the process! I did get heated for a minute, until I saw, on her bumper, not one, not two, but three Pro- Christian bumper stickers, a Peace Is The Answer sticker, and a Make Love Not War sticker. And I had to laugh a little. You might ask, if she raced past me, how did I see the bumper stickers so clearly…?


She was pulled over 2 blocks later by the cops for speeding.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Instant Karma! Love it!