04 June 2012

Speechless SMDH moment

A friend of mine, who lives in Nebraska,  posted this on his facebook page today, based on the plane crash in Lagos Nigeria , click here:

"MY PLANE HAS CRASHED IN NIGERIA. MY AIM OF CONTACTING YOU IS TO SEEK YOUR ASSISTANCE IN TRANSFERRING THE SUM OF THIRTY FIVE MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONLY (US$35,000,000) OUT OF NIGERIA AND INTO YOUR TRUSTED BANK ACCOUNT ABROAD PLEASE RESPOND."

He received a couple 'likes'.   And a few LOLs .


Yes, I tore into him verbally after informing him that more than 150 people died.  I hadn't removed him yet as a 'friend' because I want to see his response. I want to check to see if he has an ounce of remorse, before I remove him as facebook friend, an as an actual friend off of facebook.

My caucasian friends have accused me from time to time of being  'sensitive.'    Am I, in this regard?



No comments: