11 September 2013

smdh


      This woman I met on the train  this morning talked a lot about herself; so much so that my contribution to thirty minutes of  the conversation was an occasional laugh, followed by a few, uhhuhs, and that's funny. I couldn't get 3 consecutive words in.  Her breath reaked of marijuana but she was so beautiful to look at so I obliged. One thing caught my ear that had me thinking, even after she decided to show me pics of her 5 sons from 5 different fathers (the oldest of her kids is 7),and even after telling me that her new boyfriend wants her to give the kids to their respective dads , and that she got fired from her job for stealing, and after telling me her dream is to have twins : She said "I'm working on being the type of person I want to be around."
     
Oh, really?

2 comments:

Don said...

Haha. Just goes to show that a beautiful woman in this world will always stand a chance. I'm tripping on the boyfriend who wants her to give the kids to their dads. I guess his mom didn't raise a fool. What he said does make perfect sense from a financial standpoint.

Daij said...

I agree Don. I wouldn't to help raise 5 kids 7 and under myself