29 September 2013

Question of the Day

If God were to ask you why He should let you into Heaven, what would you say?

 First of all, thank You for loving me so much that you sacrificed your son Jesus on the cross so that might have life and have  it abundantly. I don't deserve Your love but I am grateful. I've done some things I'm not proud of, and by asking for forgiveness from You, I know that I am automatically forgiven. Thank you.  I'm hoping that You allow me into heaven because I have lived my life according to Your word. I owe you my life. I can thank you all day every day but it will still not be enough for all You have done for me. My back has been against the wall a few times, and proving that You're God, you have performed miracles. You have blessed me in ways that defy logic, and they were always at the 11th hour. You have had my back 100% of the time. I love you, and I hope that one day, You will be able to say to me, 'well done, my good and faithful servant.'     What a day of rejoicing that will be!

No comments: