26 August 2009

well done

                                                      


                                                أحسنت يا طيبة ومخلصة في الخدمة

                                               This is the 4th tattoo I have. It's on my left bicep.  Of the Pentecostal churches I've attended from childhood through my young adulthood, there was always a part of the service where people were allowed to stand up and lead in a song and/or give a testimony. My mother testified  every sunday. In her church she still does, and at the end of every testimony, she always said the same thing; "When I die, I want God to be able to say to me, Well done, my good and faithful servant."

That's my tattoo, in Arabic. Well done, my good and faithful servant. I say the same thing to God on a daily basis.

No comments: