08 April 2010

Love/Hate

Lovin’

Myself
Erykah Badu & Monica’s  cd
Nutella
My new mp3 player
Photoshop
Netflix
Being able to say yes to my sales reps
That I observe people reaping what they sow
That tomorrow is Friday
The tv show Fringe
Rainy Saturdays =sleeping in
My average weight loss being 3 lbs a month
Standing up to my ex gf and telling her no


Hatin’
Sneaky, conniving people
Those ‘people’ that raped that 7 yr old girl (makes me physically ill)
People who don’t clean up after themselves
Saying hello to people and not getting a response
That I’m so far from my family
Having to say no to my sales reps
That I can eat sweets but only small portions
Wendy Williams
This rainy weather
Having to even exercise
The Tea Baggers
The passing of Alexander McQueen


Not sure yet, about

Tyler Perry’s Why Did I Get Married Too
The meaning behind  Erykah Badu’s video for Window Seat

No comments: