01 January 2011

Before I forget
















It's hard to believe a decade has come and gone so quickly!  Thanks for reading along for another year. I can't wait to see what 2011 brings!    I want to wish all my fellow bloggers the absolute best year ever, in 2011! I want to thank you for your kindness and your truth, for what I've learned from reading your responses to my blogs and from my reading your blogs. I appreciate blogging as my outlet for posting thoughts that pop in my head, or current events and my reactions to it, or to share something funny or amusing that happened,  to share a poem, or even to share a childhood memory or song. I think I'm a better person, a smarter person, and a more enriched person because of those insights, and for that, I thank you!

 
 

No comments: