12 January 2011

eleven eleven eleven

                     I just realized that my birthday, being november 11,  will be 11/11/11 this year!
                      
                    A woman I met on the train yesterday said that 11/11/11 is supposed to mean something. She was an attorney, a single mom, and a numerologist in her spare time. Alot of what she said went in one ear and out the other, but she was very attractive so I listened, wondering if it was worth it to pretend to be interested so I could get her phone number. Or to at least be entertained during my hour-long ride to my job.
                " This year on November 11, 2011, be aware that it is a high vibrational day and your connection to the spiritual realm is heightened. It certainly is within the realm of possibility to have insightful, if not prophetic dreams and even a strong spiritual experience." 
                'Yeah, uhhuh'.
                " Looking back through history, Martin Luther King, Jackie Kennedy, Winston Churchill, Mozart and Edgar Allan Poe are just the tip of the iceburg of famous 11s."
                'Yeah, uhhuh'.

***********
               Friends say I should throw a big party.  Tentatively I intend to be in Paris. When I had spent the last few holidays alone, I decided that next year I'd go some place I've always wanted to go to. I have quite a few friends there who have been asking me to visit over the years. Hopefully, whoever I'm dating at the time will be going with me. 

3 comments:

Just Kel said...

I agree with the attorney, single mom, numerologist... 11/11/11 is gonna be something special.

Well did you... did you get the number? Shooooot... you/her/ birthday... Paris!

Daij said...

The good news- I got her number. The bad news-she told me that I could hang with her and her wife sometime.

Anonymous said...

I also agree with the numerologist - 11/11/11 will be something special.