01 January 2011

My 2010

At the beginning of 2010, I resolved  the year to be all about love, and for once I held on to a resolution all the way through to the end of the year. Loving is easy.
I blogged about it, I found Bible verses talking about the power of it, and encouraging it. I acted on it. I even encouraged people to consider it. 
2010 wasn't a good year for me.  It was basically a  dead year. It was terrible.

It wasn't a good year for some friends of mine as well. 5 friends filed for divorce this year, and my ex girlfriend, who I've been trying to get out of my system ( so I can move on), had filed for divorce from her husband of 4 months. Though she had to move to Australia to escape his death threats (since he's on the no-fly list, he can't seek his revenge on her),  she's calling me again.
I don't regret this year being about love. Every day should be about love.

If you made any resolutions for 2010, what were they? Were you successful?

4 comments:

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

Is she willing to make the changes so you two can be together?

Maybe God kept you single to be available for her. Have you prayed about it?

I remember you mentioned she was christian then converted maybe she can come back to christianity. Sounds like she was influenced by her family.

I hate she married such a nut! He wants to kill her. Really?????? that's CRAZZY!!

Have you considered life in Australia... *smile*

I hope it all works out for you.

Here's too happiness and LOVE in 2011

Daij said...

Australia??? I used to want to visit there, but after having moved to Portland, uh, I have no desire to be anywhere near Australia. I experience a little bit of Australia everytime I lHer own flesh and blood threw acid on her face and she's disfigured, and the courts in Iran will do nothing about it because she was at fault for humiliating the man by saying no. They're crazy! If a woman humiliated them in ANY way, they go berzerk, and Shakara filed for divorce and fled to Australia? You know he wants her murdered, and I'm not trying to get involved at all!

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

OMG!! Yeah that is a terrible tragedy! And they disfigured her? For Shame!

No you need to stay out of that mess! Sounds SHE missed HER blessing! So sorry!!! clearly God has something wonderful in store for you, because that is TOO much!

Thanks for sharing

Daij said...

lol i must have been sleeping when i responded before. there's part of a sentence missing!