20 June 2023

Self-reminders

 It's difficult at times, but I have to remind myself (and I have to say it out loud) that:


  1. I am worthy of love and respect.
  2. I am beautiful inside and out ( this is perhaps the hardest; I don't find myself considerably attractive so I try to make sure the beauty that is in me is strong enough to make up for what look like on the outside).
  3. I am enough just as I am.
  4. I radiate love and positivity.
  5. I trust myself and my instincts.
  6. My heart is open and receptive to love.
  7. I deserve to be happy and fulfilled. 
  8. I am confident in my own skin (this is the easiest- looking at my brown skin makes me smile).
  9. I choose love over fear.
  10. I am grateful for my unique qualities.
  11. I treat myself with kindness and compassion. 
  12. I am deserving of all the love, joy, and abundance in the world. - Lord, if you're listening...
  13. I am constantly growing and evolving.
  14. My worth is not defined by external factors.
  15. I am my own best friend and advocate.
  16. I am worthy of my own time and attention. 
  17. I trust the path of my life and know that everything happens for a reason.



currently listening to Tell me, by Groove Theory

follow me @ https://soultight.blogspot.com/







No comments: