18 June 2010

if only











• We could read minds


• Money did grow on trees

• I could get my bi-weekly paycheck weekly instead

• The women I want found me irresistible

• I made better choices in my past

• I had eyes in the back of my head

• People would stop lying

• Everyone who lived in ivory towers could live like the average person for a month

• People would reap what they had sown more expediently

• Certain people would deal with the fact  that a black man is the President Of This United States



3 comments:

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

I totally wish I could read minds. Then again I might not like what I hear. I change that to I wish I could control minds LOL!

OMG if money grew on trees...???!!!! I have no words

I wish I had made different choices in my past.

Yes I can't stand to be lied to.

The ivory tower peeps need a year!

Reggie said...

.....if only.

Daij said...

true dat, gorgeous! a whole year!