21 July 2010

I tend to


  • get upset easily.
  • be nicer to people than they are to me.
  • offer to help people move and regret making the offer the second after I open my   mouth.
  • purge facebook friends if they don’t respond to messages but have been online every day                         since I left messages.
  • purge friends from my cell phone or email contact list if 2 months pass and they don’t  respond to  my       voicemails or emails.
  • add those friends back when they see and ask why they haven’t heard from me.
  •  convince myself of failure. And then I fail.
  •  buy books every pay period and have no time to read them.
  •  to eat something sweet at every meal.
  •  purge those same facebook friends for the same above reason.
  •  purge those friends from my cell phone or email contact list for the same above reason.
  •  add those friends back for the same above reason.
  •  not acknowledge the existence of people who have done me wrong  in the past.
  •  hate being stood up.
  •  hate when  people make the same mistakes over and over. and over and over.   
  •  appease my mom and no one else.
  •  treat people better than I know they would treat me.
  •  be shy with new people until i'm comfortable around them.
  • remember birthdays, anniversaries, and other events, even the birthdays of my exes. 
  •  be told by white people that I always look angry.
  •  surprise them by being the opposite of what they expect. 
  •  dread encountering people who don't know when to stop talking.
  •  sleep less during the week and too much during the weekends.
  •   avoid conversations in the morning until about an hour later, unless its work-related.
  •   have better come-backs, too late.
  •   start diets and only stick to them for a week.
  •   want to hear an entire story before offering an opinion.
  •   be shy with new people until i'm comfortable around them.
  •   convince myself of success. And then I succeed.
  •  hate going back to Racine to visit and wish my mom lived in Milwaukee or Madison.
  •  read people that are condescending to me.
  •  hold my opinions of friends' girlfriends until after they break up or divorce.                
  •  leave the gym immediately if I forgot my mp3 player
  • inform people when I've caught them in a lie.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol @ purging phone #'s and then adding them back when they notice they haven't heard from my ass. I do them same thing.

Don said...

Good heart @ number 2.

Same mistakes, agreed. I find myself doing this even though I hate when others do the same.

Good heart, again @ treat people better than I know they would treat me.

White people are seriously unaware at times. LOL!