28 December 2011

I saw this as a facebook status on my page, from the grio.com and I had to borrow it for a blog entry:

IF YOU COULD EXILE SOMEONE TO 2011, NEVER TO BE SEEN AGAIN - WHO WOULD IT BE?


Here's my list
  • lady gaga
  • nicki minaj
  • lil wayne
  • the fox news channel
  • Donald Trump
  • Wisconsin  Governor Scott Walker
  • Wall street bankers,
  • the cast of jersey shore
  • John Boehner
  • sandusky ( and everyone of his ilk)
  • all the kardashians
  • every whack ass rapper
  • Chris Brown
  • republicans
  • tea partiers
  • fitty cent
  • the irs
  • every hypocrite
  • , etc
Who's on your list, if you have one?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg! You made me laugh! Yeah the Kardashians are sooo lamee! I guess we agree that people who are lame and stupid should just vanish, no?

How was your holidays?? I hope they were great!!

Daij said...

Thanks ! My holidays were okay. How was yours?