05 December 2011

Karyn White Is Back

The ‘Super Woman’ Debuts New Single ‘Sista Sista’ on Dec 6

Tuesday, December 6, at 9am Pacific (12 noon Eastern), The Jay King Network will host 'The Karyn White-Out'  


*(New York, NY) — Popular vocalist Karyn White is coming back on the music scene and she’s pushing the envelope. Though it’s been a while since we’ve heard new music from Karyn White, she hasn’t missed a beat. Not only is she stepping out with another anthem for women with her new single, “Sista Sista,” she is using social media, internet radio and sheer ingenuity to recreate her brand and embellish her musical legacy.
“Sista Sista” is the first single from Karyn’s upcoming CARPE DIEM (scheduled for release in the Spring of 2012), and on Tuesday, December 6, 2012, starting at 9:00 a.m. PST, The Jay King Network (www.thejaykingnetwork.com) will host “The Karyn White-Out.”
The Karyn White-Out is a promotional campaign that will take place for 24 hours, from 9:00 a.m. PST on Tuesday, December 6th to 9:00 a.m. PST on Wednesday, December 7th. All Karyn White supporters, friends, fans, family and music lovers are being asked to Facebook, tweet, text, e-mail, skype, call, livestream or tell a friend to send out and post up Karyn White iTunes download information every hour, for 24 hours, until your devices, pages, e-mails, etc., are all Karyn White, causing a White-Out!
“I am looking at technology, music and the music business, examining every angle, to see how I can make these parts fit together without losing the humanistic part of creativity,” Karyn White said recently. “I spend a lot of time researching and experimenting, and after talking with my team (Majestic Social Media’s Natalie Guse, Double XXposure Media Relations’ Angelo Ellerbee and management – Jay King) about my idea of reaching out to my friends, fans and family, and asking them to use their social media platforms to reach out and touch their friends, fans and family as a promotional and potential sales vehicle, they became excited, which in turn excited me, because it confirmed for me, that I’m not just on the edge, I am the edge and to be successful in this music business today, you have to be the edge.”
Listen to Jay King’s “In The Morning” show on Tuesday, December 6, 2011 from 8:00 to 10:00am PST (11am – 1pm Eastern) at www.thejaykingnetwork.com or you can listen by phone-just dial (347) 205-9366 and listen. But if you don’t have the time for that, please download Karyn’s new single, “Sista Sista,” starting on Tuesday, December 6th on iTunes, or wherever you purchase your music downloads. Listen and join the White-Out!

--courtesy eurweb.com

I've missed her. I hope the music is good

2 comments:

Don said...

I once dated a woman who was a big fan of Karyn White's back in high school, which made me well aware of her talents.

After she married Terry Lewis I don't remember hearing much else from her though.

I wonder the new sound.

Daij said...

Yeah, BabyFace produced her first solo cd and jimmy jam and her husband Terry Lewis produced the rest, but my favorite songs were always the ones she wrote and produced her self. I'm hoping this music sounds good too.