22 April 2012

In the past 96 hours


  1+1= 3 2

  • I told my mom, my brother, and his wife that I was finally seeing someone that shows promise.
  • I wrote 4 poems about her.
  • I was forced to watch and thoroughly enjoyed the movie Meet Joe Black.
  • I  baked 2 pineapple upside down cakes, one for a party, another for sale.
  • I completed my novella Medicine for the Nightmare.
  • I took my girlfriend's 2 sons (ages 6 and 9)  to the Oregon Museum of Science and Industry while she  had to work.
  • I helped one of them with his math homework.
  • The other one helped me with my french.
  • We had a picnic and then stopped by Voodoo Donuts after their mom was called in to work.
  • I learned another life lesson.
  • We saw their mother at the Farmer's Market, an hour later, casually walking, holding another guy's hand and kissing on his neck--

7 comments:

Dr. Russell Norman Murray said...

'I told my mom, my brother, and his wife that I was finally seeing someone that shows promise.'

I pray for your success in Jesus' name.

Daij said...

But it was a failure. Look at the last bullet. When I finally talked about her to my family, it was over.

Daij said...

But it was a failure. Look at the last bullet. When I finally talked about her to my family, it was over.

Dr. Russell Norman Murray said...

'We saw their mother at the Farmer's Market, an hour later, casually walking, holding another guy's hand and kissing on his neck--'

Missed that. Unexpected did not look for it. I was up all night working on the s&t post.

Tough break. Sorry to read.

Blessings my friend. My situation is the same as we discussed.

I replied to yours on s&t.

Don said...

I wondered the same thing while reading. So it is the same woman that showed promise.

Man, that sucks Daij.

Daij said...

Thanks Don

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

My first response was the same as Wonder Man...WTF?

I hate that trifling women are messing it up for us real, honest women. She could've been upfront with you and told you she was still dating. What, she just needed a babysitter?? That is so messed up and I am so sorry it happened to you. If I was your sister I would slap that hoe! So what was her excuse?