16 April 2012

Quote of the week



For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness.
Romans 1:18


FYI

· If you plant honesty, you will reap trust



· If you plant goodness, you will reap friends


· If you plant humility, you will reap greatness


· If you plant perseverance, you will reap contentment


· If you plant consideration, you will reap perspective


· If you plant hard work, you will reap success


· If you plant forgiveness, you will reap reconciliation

1 comment:

Don said...

I believe each and every one of these quotes with all my heart. And I believe the harvest will be plentiful in Heaven, and awaits all who plants such seeds. I used to believe the harvest would transpire on Earth. Now, not so much. I believe our treasures are built up in Heaven.

Great post, Daij.