10 April 2012

they smile in your face, all the time they wanna take your place-

Dear God,

I know it's okay to be disappointed when people prove to be evil conniving unreliable backstabbers who don't know that I'm aware of their behavior, but I'm asking you to please help me to get over it, and to remember that You are on the throne 24/7, 365; that you know the content of my character  and you know the content of their character and their intent.
Back in my 20s, I thrived on seeking revenge. I was good at it too.  I'm sure I closed the door to alot of blessings that were due me because of my need to get back at people that did me wrong, but with age comes wisdom. I've begged forgiveness and  I've learned to hand the evilness over to you to fix, to straighten out.
  Dear God, please help me to always remember that You  are aware of their intent and that you will respond accordingly. Please bless me to remember this, as someone I know personally is shaking my hand with one hand while stabbing me in the back with the other. And he doesn't know that I'm aware of his behavior.

Amen

No comments: