22 December 2010

Question of the day

                                 
           Things could be so much more simple if:

            1- people just meant what they say.
            2- yes meant yes, and no meant no. 
            3- there would be no more doubt or confusion, especially with love.
            4- people knew to avoid full conversations before I've had my Americano with an extra shot
                of espresso in the morning.
            5-there were no backstabbers.
            6-people understood every word of the Wedding vows.
            7-I didn't let people who cut me off in traffic piss me off so much
            8-I could eat anything I wanted and still lose weight
            9-Sarah Palin didn't exist, and the republicans in congress didn't block President Obama every
                step of the way

             Things could be so much more simple if, what?
          

No comments: