13 August 2010

there is poetry

in your movement:
the fluidity
of
it.
there is creative
expression
In
the way your hands your body caress the air
I watch your lips
your lips
either still
or moving,
the corners curving upwards
or straight across
making my hands my lips jealous
are you even speaking?
I can t hear you
Because I’m stuck on your lips
your hips/
how they move so unintentionally
strong but feminine
As if no one was watching
Is this what bliss feels like?
The beginnings of love
Hopefullness.
Anticipation
Of what is around the corner?
I hope
The road I’m on
Is the same road you’re on.

There is poetry.
Your words are matching mine
How did you know what I was feeling?

Your kiss is like poetry
Match the words my lips are forming-
Can u?
Pressed against yours
L o v e .
I pray
That the road I’m on
Is the same road you’re on.

--alexgeorge

4 comments:

Moanerplicity said...

Wow! This was hot! A beautiful expression of loveliness & an ode to those elements which physically attract us & allow our souls to dance!


Well written, my brotha!


One.

Daij said...

I appreciate it!

Don said...

Good prose, as usual. And, of course, I too have felt the same more than a few times w/ different women.

I need to place that Langston Hughes quote onto my sidebar - it's the truth.

Co-sign the sentiment expressing one's ability to love others yet hardly love themselves. Quite the paradox, indeed.

Daij said...

so true thanks for reading , don