06 August 2010

Tell me something good

Things like:

  • "You do that really well."
  • "May I pray for you right now?"
  • "How are you . . . really?"
  • "What you said (or did) helped me."
  • "I was wrong."
  • "Thanks for leading/serving."
  • "Have I offended you."
  • "I appreciate the way you (fill in the blank)."
  • "What can I do to help?"
  • "Tell me about your day job, kids . . . "
  • "Please forgive me."
  • "I still love you."
  • "God is big enough to (again fill in the blank)."
  • "I'm proud of you."
  • "You're really growing, and in a good way."
  • "Please come over for dinner."
  • "I missed you."
  • "I'm so happy for you."
  • "I prayed for you today."
  • "That must be very difficult."
  • "I'll be glad to!"
  • "I forgive you."
  • "I really love you."

Even if you don't feel like saying it. It's so nice to hear.
I promise to do the same.

2 comments:

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

This is how I found your blog. I commented on Don's blog awhile ago about something I was going through and you spoke directly to me. "What you said helped me."

Daij said...

I feel very humbled. Thank you! I just try to do what God tells me to do, and I try to say kind words to people, at least once a day