25 May 2010

.

The worst advice to listen to is often all of the advice that is offered. Maybe some situation, to the outside world, is not normal. Maybe it appears unhealthy, or illogical, or unworthy, or just..odd. But - for you, it works. It feels like it should. So don’t take the outside advice and try to change something so personal, so perfectly odd, just so it suits outside perception. Just…enjoy it. Stop questioning it, stop asking for advice, stop taking advice, stop gossiping about it, stop wondering and starting rows and testing, testing…stop pushing the buttons and just go with it. No-one can give you the answers you need, if you don’t even know what the real questions are…
..and maybe, just maybe, there are no questions.

3 comments:

25champ said...

I can def dig it. I do think that it's important to gain wisdom, but I don't seek it. Wisdom comes at the right time from the right people. I am very personal and I feel like the minute u put everybody in your business that they have a right to have an opinion....So I soul search, I start with self, I do independant research, and I take responsibility for my own actions.Great Post!

Felicia Monique said...

I love the photo!

Reminds me of a quote someone once sent to me: "The absence of flaw in beauty is itself a flaw." ~ Havelock Ellis

Don said...

This makes so much sense. So much sense!