18 May 2010

Tell me something good - 5/19/10

 I checked my hotmail account today for the first time in five years. MSN considers it still active account because it keeps getting filled with junk email.   A friend in Manhattan had emailed  me today, and asked if he could have my permission to write a play based on the first short story I wrote ( & he edited and has a copy), called  "I know why the dying back man is happy." 

Of course I said yes.

I'm cautious, doubting it will ever get off the ground. In the 30 years that I've known him, he hasn't been the most reliable person . But I haven't heard from him in 10 years, and perhaps, he's changed, for the better. Anyway, that was my something good for today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What are the chances you checked today! Very cool. And good luck. You never know!