13 May 2010


"Identify, articulate, and explore - each day - at least one thing you really want. Sounds easy enough, doesn't it? Birds do it, bees do it, even educated fleas do it -...We are the only beasts in creation who systematically eradicate the knowledge of our own desires." Martha Beck. The Joy Diet.

Today I really want to:

* Make it through another day of work
* Find my match on Match.com
* Complete my current short story The Way Out Is Through

I know it's not one thing. I had a list of 7 things. I couldn't think of just one thing!

What is the one thing you really want to do today?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also want to make it to the end of another work day – it’s been a hard week!

Unknown said...

Let me know how March.com works for you. They keep finding fat women for me when my profile clearly says I like my ladies athletic!

Don said...

See my two young daughters that I haven't seen in forever. Besides that, enjoy the company of my teenage daughter and off-an-on girlfriend.

Oh, and eat!

Unknown said...

i really wanna drink a six back or budweiser . i had a stressful day