11 November 2010

WHAT?

Add Lil Jon to Rumored ‘Apprentice’ Cast


*TMZ is reporting that rapper/producer Lil Jon is in the cast of Donald Trump’s upcoming “Celebrity Apprentice.”    The website also claims former MLB star Jose Canseco, supermodel Niki Taylor and the original “Survivor” winner Richard Hatch are also booked for next season, which begin shooting in New York next week.
Dionne Warwick has also been reported as a confirmed cast member, joining previously announced participants Star Jones, LaToya Jackson and Mark McGrath.     --courtesy eurweb.com

hmmmm  The shows ratings have been sinking since the season after Omarosa. I wonder what demographic he's trying to reach now....I wonder....

I like one of the comments which went like this:

Lil Jon: WHAT!
Trump: You’re fired!
Lil Jon: WHAT!
Trump: YOU’RE FIRED!
Lil Jon: OKAAAY!

 

3 comments:

Moanerplicity said...

LOL. If this is true, it promises to be a very, vurrrr interesting addition. OKAAAAAY!

One.

Daij said...

lol

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

Actually Lil Jon is very articulate and educated. I saw an interview with him and I was SHOCKED. LOL! His musical side is just an act. I'll tune to see if I'm right! I hope he wins!