16 February 2010

14 wishes

• that I hadn’t listened to my high school counselor


• that the future as well as hindsight, was 20/20

• literary agents and editors of poetry magazines would respond more quickly

• I had more time to write

• I could make a living off my baking

• The day was 36 hours long and work hours would remain the same

• Everyone had life, health, and VALID auto insurance

• My mom and sister would get along in good times as well as bad times

• I was 25% lighter in weight

• I could become hypnotized to hate all sweets, cheeses, salty foods, and high carbs

• There was true partisanship in Washington

• People didn’t have hidden agendas

• I could read minds

• I knew where my future wife was; I would go to her, today and introduce myself

1 comment:

Don said...

I too wish I could read minds. It would make things much easier with my woman and daughter.

I feel you on the need for Washington to come together for all worthy causes.

Mom and sister - agreed.

Too funny @ VALID.


literary agents and editors of poetry magazines would respond more quickly Hang in there. Speaking from experience, literary agents definitely take their sweet little time.