15 February 2010



"I been in some hard times, I seen a lot of good times



But everyday I count my blessings this way 'cause I know that everyday's a different day. My friends can change but his will never change.
And I knew there would be some time, when I would second guess my mind.


So I kept on walking, kept on striving,
Kept on singing and guess who showed up.


As I walked down the street one day, I thought I heard a brother say
'Living in bad conditions can make you feel like no one, ' As long as I, that's why I always try and do my best to search inside.
But I knew there would be a day, when I had to look the other way.


So I close my eyes and kept on pushin'
I just kept looking and guess who showed up...."
                                      --  Different Times,    by Raphael Saadiq & T-Boz

No comments: