09 February 2010

“The soul is healed by being with children”
                                 --Fyodor Dostoyevsky 




I'd have to agree with this quote. I know that I am at my ultimate happiest when I'm in the presence of my nephew. He's the coolest nephew ever. No matter how I was feeling about myself, he didn't see any of it. He was just glad to hang out with his Uncle Alieux.  Having to explain to him why I had to move from Wisconsin to Oregon to take this job was actually hard, but we communicate daily via phone, and he texts about about 20x a day. 

I used to love in Dc as well, and before my move from Wisconsin to there, it was even harder to be seperate from him because he was younger. My sister said that he used to cry alot whenever I would leave to go back home.
---anyway, yes ,the soul is healed by being with children



No comments: