17 February 2010

sometimes...

Sometimes I feel as if I’m running against the wind.




If there were more hours in the day,

What would you do with them?



• I’d get more sleep

• I’d write more short stories

• I’d work out more

• I might not have to rush as much as I do now

• I’d go out more

• I’d have more time for trivial things, like laundry, washing, folding & ironing clothes.

• I’d have the time to filter through my crates and crates and boxes of vinyls, and cds and put them all in alphabetical order (I bought too much music in the 80s and 90s) and sell them on craigslist or ebay.

• I’d cook more for friends

• I would chill and relax

• Take my time to get to where I need to go

• Take the time to do what I need to do

• I’d write more poetry

• I’d read the many books I have collected over the years

• I’d have the time to have more quality conversations with friends who live in different time zones

• I’d sit and do nothing while listening to Miles Davis’s Bitches Brew cd from beginning to end

 
If there were more hours in your day, what would you do?

No comments: