19 February 2010

Would it be nice

if: 

• you could have anything you wanted, for free?


• the person you loved shared those feelings?

• you could eat all the cakes, pies, pasta, pizza, and bread you wanted and never gained a pound (and the fat and sugar never entered your blood stream)?

• everyone got along?

• everyone had empathy?

• some rich relative you didn’t know died and you made you sole heir to their multi-million dollar fortune?

• you were judged based on your qualifications and abilities rather than the skin you were born in?

• people would truly listen to what you have to say, rather than merely waiting for their turn to speak?

• people thought about how they would like to be treated in certain situations, and then treat others in that way?

• people were honest when they’re upset something and talked it out, rather then being quiet and letting it fester?

• you were given 10 minutes to fill a shopping cart with anything you wanted from your favorite store, and everything in the shopping cart would be yours for free?

• people reaped as quickly as they sowed?

• people actually thought before acting or responding?

• you had that perfect sarcastic or witty remark immediately rather than later on, when it hit you (when you wished you had said that instead)?

• your sleeping hours dragged on like your working hours (rather than waking up and feeling like you had just closed your eyes)?

• I had the day off today? (per my friend Mike)

• I was on a beach in Bora Bora sipping on something with Vodka in it, and I was completely oblivious to work emails, responsibilities and obligations (per my friend Andrew)

• Someone paid off all my debts and didn’t want anything in return?

• The weight scale showed me to be much lighter than I am?

• I could afford to fly anywhere I wanted and as often as I wanted?

• The honesty you had when you were 2, stayed with you your whole life ( per my friend Kaonohiaweaweokale) ?

No comments: