31 March 2010

In some way, of which I have I am unable to explain,   I’m slowly moving towards becoming the person God and I want me to be.  I don’t see any hope in sight, but from my experience and my relationship with God,  I have a positive attitude.
Faith.
Faith is what gets me out of bed in the morning. That fire that lights me up every day. Faith that today will be better than yesterday. Faith that today might be the day, or that I might be  one day closer,  to the day that I’ve been waiting for,  all my life. If I didn't have faith, I wouldn't see the benefit of ever getting out of bed.
It would be nice if all things, for which I'm longing, would coincide. It should be possible for me to have a great job, single friends with whom I have similar interests, and be in a serious relationship, all at the same time, right? In the past, I've had all the aforementioned except a great job. Now, of all the aforementioned, I just have the great job. To reiterate,  I don’t see any hope in sight, but from my experience and my relationship with God,  I have a positive attitude. I have faith.

No comments: