31 March 2010

The ABCs of Me

A: Age - 47
B: Bed Size - King
C: Chore you hate - Folding clothes
D: Dad's name - Don't know.
E: Essential start your day item - Coffee with 2 shots of espresso.
F: Favorite color - Purple
G: Gold or Silver - Gold.
H: Height - 5'8"
I: Instruments you play - Drums
J: Job title - Underwriter.
K: Kid(s) - 1 (non-biological)
L: Living arrangements - A deluxe apartment in the sky
M: Mom's name - Jean.
N: Nickname - Big Daddy, Casey case,ECT.
O: Overnight hospital stay - Once.
P: Pet peeve -people on cell phones while watching a movie.
Q: Quote from a movie -"Don't f**k with me, fellas! This aint my first time at the rodeo."
R: Right or left handed - Both!
S: Siblings - 1 sister.
T: Time you wake up - 5 30.
U: Underwear - yes
V: Vegetable you dislike -Lettuce.
X: X-rays you've had - My ankles and my hip.
Y: Yummy food you make - Hazelnut Fudge Marble Cake, etc
Z: Zoo animals you like -Lions and Tigers

No comments: