19 March 2010

Soundtrack to my life

 click on each title to listen;

Rock with you
Call me
Love hangover
Dim all the lights
I just want to be
She's always in my hair 
It might be you 
Flashlight
I'm freaky 
Boogie Wonderland
If only you knew
Lady Marmalade
Brick House
As 
Borderline
Missing you
Theme From Mahogany 
i keep forgetttin
Isn't she lovely 
Upside Down 
Waiting for a girl like you
A house is not a home
Saving all my love for you
Sarah smile 
A woman's gotta have it
Second time around
Atomic dog                                                           
Until you come back to me    
One in a million                               
That Girl 
Good times
Bonita applebum
If your girl only knew 
Let love rule
The men all pause
I didn't mean to turn you on
I wish
Lets stay together
Strawberry letter 23
Rock with you 
The Glamorous Life 
Betcha she don't love you
Innocent   
Wordy rapping hood
What have you done for me lately
Looking for a new love 
I wish
Never too much
Haven't you heard
Could it be magic
Endless love        
                                              
                                                                        

1 comment:

Don said...

I know and love more than a few songs on this list. And you have provided links, good deal!

Sara Smile, just about all Luther Vandross, Jody, of course. George Clinton.